Freespace® MotionStudio 2
MotionStudio 2 is purpose-built for configuring and evaluating advanced Freespace-enabled sensor module platforms such as the BNO080 Development Kit. It runs on Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10 and allows developers to perform operations on connected devices such as firmware upgrades, calibration and sensor control. Freespace MotionStudio 2 enables:
- Sensor Control and Logging
- Visualization of motion with the Virtual Object display
- Device firmware management, reorientation, calibration and other critical operations
Beta Version – Works with BNO080 Development Kit
Download: Freespace MotionStudio 2
Freespace MotionStudio is an intuitive toolset that provides an easy-to-use graphical user interface to allow developers to accelerate the evaluation of Freespace motion technologies and products. It provides tools for experimenting with Freespace-enabled devices connected to a PC running Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, and 7. Freespace MotionStudio includes:
- Motion Chart: Plot and log motion data.
- Mouse Display: Display mouse motion, buttons and scroll wheel data in real time.
- Virtual Object: Display a virtual object that moves with the physical Freespace device.
- Fitts’ Law Test: Test pointer performance.
- Reference Kit Configuration Tools: Additional tools including firmware upgrade, button/LED configuration, and device reorientation.
Download: Freespace MotionStudio
Libfreespace is an open source library that enables rapid development of custom applications for devices using Freespace motion technology.With libfreespace you can:
- Discover and connect to Freespace® enabled devices
- Get calibrated linear acceleration and angular velocity measurements
- Get calibrated angular position (orientation) measurements
- Control power management and enable continuous measurement mode
- Update the configuration and firmware of Freespace devices
Supported platforms include Linux 2.6, Windows XP, Vista, and 7, and other platforms that support libusb 1.0
To download libfreespace: https://github.com/hcrest/libfreespace
For libfreespace examples: https://github.com/hcrest/libfreespace-examples
For libfreespace support: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/libfreespace
To download the HCOMM Reference Manual: HCOMM Reference Manual