The Scoop™ Pointer Remote is a white label remote control which instantly enables high performing motion control on any USB-compatible device. It combines high performing 6-axis MEMS sensors and MotionEngine Smart TV software in a design optimized for precise motion control. It provides a low cost, turnkey solution to add cursor, gesture and motion control to any product. It is a sister device to the Scoop Wireless Presenter.
The Scoop was designed, tested and optimized for precise motion control. Cursor control, gestures and full motion gaming are all just a USB connection away.
The Scoop was optimized for motion control. It fits perfectly in the hand and makes it easy to use subtle movements to exert precise control without any strain or fatigue.
Optimized User Experience
The elegant hardware design pairs with intelligent software to provide an intuitive and natural user experience.
- PC to TV Connections – The Scoop provides complete in-air mouse functionality for PCs connected to TVs for video streaming, web browsing and more.
- Set Top Boxes – Connected Smart TV peripherals can improve UI navigation and add new functionality with the Scoop.
- Android Based Peripherals – The Scoop motion control can instantly control off the shelf Android motion apps.
- Freespace Performance Evaluation – The Scoop Reference Kit is ideal for Freespace performance evaluation, software development and product prototyping.
Great Hardware and Software:
- MotionEngine Smart TV – Uses Hillcrest’s industry leading software package to ensure the most complete and advanced motion control available.
- High-Performance MEMS Sensors – Integrates fully tested and qualified MEMS accelerometer and gyroscope from leading MEMS sensor suppliers.
Unlocks New Functions:
- Simple User Interface Navigation – high accuracy in-air pointing enables mouse-like functionality, allowing for rapid movements and intuitive point-and-click access across the whole screen.
- Versatile Motion Control Functions – precise motion control unlocks many functions restricted by conventional control systems including gaming, web browsing and motion apps.
- Relaxed User Experience – patented software features allow orientation-free use of the remote control. Users do not have point at the screen so they can sit, stand, slouch, lie down or be in any comfortable position and still control the TV with ease.
- Hand Sized – the Scoop just feels right in your hand, making it easy to use small movements for full motion controls.
- Simple Button Layout – the seven buttons and a scroll wheel control all key functions of Smart TV systems