The BNO070 Development Kit is a demonstration and evaluation platform for the BNO070. The development kit is designed as a ‘shield’ that can connect to open prototyping platforms such as the Arduino™ (pending) and STM32 Nucleo (included with the kit).
The kit allows the user to build applications that incorporate the BNO070’s superior motion processing capabilities.
Full documentation including schematics and software examples for the two target platforms are included.
Contents of the Development Kit include:
Hillcrest BNO070 Development Board
STMicroelectronics Nucleo F411RE Development Board
Please contact us for availability, support, or further details.
- BNO070 Utilizing Hillcrest’s Industry-Leading Sensor Hub Software – Hillcrest’s flagship software solution is the foundation of the BNO070 and provides unparalleled power and motion performance.
- Motion sensors – The BNO070 includes a 3-axis accelerometer, a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis magnetometer.
- Mounting Options – Provides connectorization for the Arduino and Nucleo platforms
- Low Voltage Host Interface – An alternate host interface is available to allow custom platforms to be developed.
- Host Powered – The development board is powered from the host and provides test points to measure the BNO070’s current consumption.
- Dimensions –
- BNO070 Development Board: 2.425” x 2.85” x 0.755”
- BNO070 Development Kit (mounted on Nucleo): 2.75” x 3.30” x 1.37”
BNO070 Development Kit Specs
|Size||BNO070 Development Board: 2.425" x 2.85" x 0.755"|
BNO070 Development Kit (mounted on Nucleo): 2.75" x 3.30" x 1.37"
Product Brief Download: BNO070 Development Board Product Brief
Quick Start Guide Download: BNO070 Development Kit for Nucleo - Quick Start Guide